Okay folks, here`s the deal...
Since so many of you have expressed your excitement to know the names we have chosen for our beautiful daughters...we have decided to share the FIRST NAMES ONLY with you!
Below you will find a list of names. Hidden among these names are the Girls` names.
Periodically, we are going to remove a few names from the list...see if you can guess which ones we chose! GOOD LUCK!!!
Samantha Alicia Linda Madison Grace Taylor Anna Riley Hailey Emma Mia Ella Paige Erin Ashley Megan Anne Morgan Jenna
I know, I know...You are going to name them Erin and Elisabeth, in honor of Dani's coolest friend!
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, I THINK I can guess which ones you really chose...
where do we put our guesses?! i have mine!! cute idea.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing Madison & Morgan. What do I win if I'm right?
ReplyDeleteGargoyle and Fred are going to be so cute! I love the audio clip of you finding out about the twins. That is so sweet. Great that you recorded it. Take care, Amy Tonkin
ReplyDeleteGrandma Linda thinks Emma and Amber
ReplyDeleteGrampy G thinks Madison and Allison.
ReplyDeleteHow strange is it that Susie & Susan are not in there? Oh! Maybe your code is that you're taking letters from the names you listed to come up with SUSIE!!! Good job but you can't fool me! - Aunt Suz
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooo cute! You both are going to be fabulous parents.
ReplyDeleteI like all the names....maybe you sould keep going until you use all of them.
i think madison for sure. the second is harder. hailey perhaps. i like chloe too!
ReplyDelete"Grace" for your big girl. It means Mercy, charm, elegance and refined,favoured by God. And "Faith" for your tiny girl. It means Trusting in God. Being "sure"(firmly established) of what you "hope"(to expect with confidence) for and "certain"(to be settled) of what you do not see. And you are wondering why they get up to dance to gospel music!! We will contiue to hold the four of you in prayer.
ReplyDelete