Riley is getting big!!! Morgan is growing strong!!!
Morgan is running the show at home. We revolve around her schedule. Sometimes she eats every 2 hours and sometimes she goes 5 hours and sleeps the entire time. We are not about to disturb her slumber! In fact, I feel rested! Now that Mike is healthy and we are back on track, I have been sleeping more and resting lots before daughter #2 arrives! Morgan seems to be a very advanced preemie...okay, I am a bit biased, but this kid can hold her head up and push herself up my stomach to get closer to my head. We have to swaddle her up so she doesn't get too much activity and stimulation. She stays up for 2 hours at a time just looking around, pooping, grunting, and kicking the air.
The Girls and I!
Mike really missed his girls while he was sick. In fact, Uncle Dave (my brother) and Mike decided to get a little creative one rainy night. My Mom and I spent the day nurturing Riley at the hospital with Morgan and we arrived at my house to a BIG surprise! The boys had taken all of the furniture boxes and built a pirate ship for "Captain Morgan". Okay, so it will be a year or so before the Girls can actually play in a pirate ship, but practice makes perfect. In fact, they had even hooked it up with thunderstorm sounds, gently swaying lights and bells, cardboard swords, a rubber chicken for "dog-fishing" bait, and a lightning show to add to the ambiance! It was very impressive! "Dad" and "Unkie" are already having lots of fun in their roles!The Pirate Ship in our living room!!!
Yay! Yay! Yay! 3 cheers for the Garfeet!!
ReplyDelete