Friday, July 23, 2010

Lavender Festival 2010


The girls and I went on another adventure to Sequim...this time was just as fabulous and highlighted by the annual Lavender Festival!  We began by going to the street fair.  This is like a huge market with tons of homemade goodies...including the adorable hats pictured above!  We strolled up and down looking at all the crafts.  The girls were quite entertained!  Then we packed up and went to a Lavender Farm called Lost Mountain!  This is one of our favorites!  We set up camp in front of some live music and sipped a glass of wine.  The restaurant that sponsored them this year was Bella Italia...the restaurant from Twilight!  Of course, I indulged in their special...mushroom ravioli!  All you twi-hards know what I am talking about!

Morgan at Lost Mountain!


Riley at Lost Mountain!


The girls LOVE Harley!


Riley learning how to drive on the ferry!


Morgan and her Husky Hat!  

1 comment:

  1. I need to get your daughters some Coug wear!! Hope you're doing well. xo

    ReplyDelete