Our little Morgan has gone mobile! She is unstoppable! She went from a month of beautiful yoga poses...downward dog, push-ups, and rolling anywhere that she needed to go. Suddenly, it clicked! Left, right, left, right. I never realized how complicated crawling was until I witnessed it through the eyes of a 10 month old. The concentration, the determination, and the pride on Morgan's face is amazing! Check it out!
SURPRISE...we had TWIN GIRLS!!! We love them so much that we decided to add a little sister!!! Follow along on our adventures as parents to three amazing little girls!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
From downward dog to crawling to climbing!
Our little Morgan has gone mobile! She is unstoppable! She went from a month of beautiful yoga poses...downward dog, push-ups, and rolling anywhere that she needed to go. Suddenly, it clicked! Left, right, left, right. I never realized how complicated crawling was until I witnessed it through the eyes of a 10 month old. The concentration, the determination, and the pride on Morgan's face is amazing! Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment