Monday, November 15, 2010

A shout out to Grandpa!

I love watching my Dad as a Grandpa!  For years, I heard everyone around us say, "just wait until Harry becomes a Grandpa".  Well, that time has come and he absolutely spoils the girls (as expected).  He LOVES his granddaughters SO much!  Each time I visit, I can always count on a follow up phone message from my dad raving about how cute the girls are!  As a mom, what more could I ask for!  It is such a treat to watch my Dad fall in love with these girls!  We visit my Dad and Robyn quite frequently and take the girls on adventures to the Everett Golf club!  We enjoyed a summer of swimming at the pool each week and we recently went to a Halloween Party to get our faces painted, watch a puppet show, and enjoy the kids buffet!
Grandpa with Morgan - Pooh Bear

The girls pigging out at the kiddy buffet...like grandfather, like granddaughter!



No comments:

Post a Comment