Our Twin's group had it's 1st Birthday Party! What a hoot! 13 kids (one was sick) with lots to celebrate! We all made it through our first year as parents...the midnight feedings, diapers, chaos, and fun times 2!!! One of the gals in my group put it best...if 2 sets of twins made it to a meeting, it was a success. Just getting the kids packed up, out the door, and to their destination is a celebration! I stopped saying, "sorry, I'm late" very early in the group, because we ALL understood each other and there is no such thing as late when you have 2 babies! I love all of the people that I have met through the group and the lifelong friends that my girls will have! There is nothing better than talking to others who have walked in your shoes. Here are some highlights from the party!
Morgan chasing a balloon!
Riley...full of curiosity!
Our valiant attempt at group photos!!!
Thank goodness we weren't on the couch...we would have been rolling off!
Daddy's girl! (Riley)
Homemade cupcakes...
No hands! Nice job, Morgan!
Morgan was pooped!
No comments:
Post a Comment