11 foot Christmas tree!
Riley learning to walk with Kona by her side!
The girls exploring the ornaments on our tree!
We went to Everett Golf Club for their annual Santa Brunch!
We were treated to a delicious buffet, a puppet show, and a meeting with Santa and Mrs. Claus!
Unkie Dave LOVES his nieces!
Morgan could have sat on Santa's lap for hours! She was so intrigued!
I hope every year is this easy...no tears!
Riley was the same size as the puppets in the puppet show!
Grandpa and Grandma Robyn with the girls at brunch!
We had a lovely visit with Grandma and Grandpa Garfoot! They now live in this time zone so we will be able to see everyone more frequently! They loved seeing the girls and it was nice to know that we would see them again soon! We had lots of yummy food and play time with the girls! This was the beginning of a lot of spoiling of the girls! Our tree was full even before santa visited!
We also had a visit from Auntie Bonnie (my fabulous friend from Italy/Chicago)! Lots of girl time for mommy (much needed)!
A little Italian reunion with Bonnie and Micaela (another friend from Italy). She has a 5 month old named Simone! The girls loved being the oldest for once! They adored Simone!
Christmas Party with Great Grandma! The girls listened to a banjo and singing!
Great Grandma is 98 years old!
The girls opened a door in their advent calendar and found a mini surprise...okay, so they didn't really take any interest in the goodies, but I enjoyed the challenge of finding 25 miniature pairs of goodies (gloves, socks, ornaments) that were cheap and NON-choking hazards! 1 hour in Fred Meyers and 35 dollars and I walked out feeling successful! Next year, they will totally love this tradition!
Al bundled up at the park!
We spent Christmas Eve at my dad's house and then off to Aunt Laurel's to see the rest of the Beresford clan! The girls partied until 11:00 and by the time we got home, they had a little over-tired-fit. I got Riley to fall asleep and I walked into our room to find Morgan and daddy passed out together! LOVE!
How could I possibly resist this picture of Mike...he got a helmet and racing suit from my dad and brother...not to race motorcycles, but video games! A little inside joke that made everyone's night!
Christmas morning in our santa jammies! So excited!
Checking out the new kitchen from Grandma Marilyn! Complete with bowls and utensil galore! This was the first and only present that the girls opened...they were so pooped from Christmas Eve, they were back in bed for a nap by 10:45. Mike and I poured a glass of champagne and enjoyed a nice quiet and lazy morning!
Grandma and Dave arrived in the afternoon for a delicious Honey Baked Ham dinner! Thanks mom for planning the entire meal!!! I seriously wonder what I would do without her!
Zooming around in their new cozy coupe from mommy and daddy! We had a fabulous Christmas and the girls have a whole new wardrobe and toy collection! We are so thankful for all of our amazing families and we feel so lucky that we got to share a the holidays with everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment