My mother and I have always been fans of the royals! My mom has kept up with them her entire life! So when we found out that Will and Kate were tying the knot, we decided to create another memory together! This involved packing the girls up, traveling to Sequim with tea sets in hand, and pulling an all-nighter to see the couple say "I do" and even catch the first kiss on the balcony! We attempted to simmer down by setting our alarm for the ceremony, but Riley woke me up at 1:15, right as the first guests were arriving! So, of course, I fed her, snuggled her, and stayed up watching the wedding live! My mom joined us, made some breakfast, and we gawked at all of the fabulous hats! I dozed off during the singing, but somehow woke up right as they had their first kiss! What a great day to become a Prince and Princess!
Tutu's and tea!
Cookies on the porch!
Even Kona was pooped after pulling an all-nighter!
Another great weekend in Sequim!
No comments:
Post a Comment