Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dancing Elephants!

We renewed our annual pass to the zoo and boy am I excited to put it to use!  Gone are the days of strollers and diaper bags...bring on my toddlers with a change of clothes and some snacks in a back pack!  These girls are growing up so fast!  They now tell me where to go and I try to stop by my favorite exhibits on the way.  They talk, laugh, and sing to all the animals!  It was raining when we first arrived, so I took them to an indoor playground to stay dry and they both broke down crying, saying "but we want to see the animals."  So, we ran to each exhibit, hiding under cover as fast as we could!


We love those silly gorillas!

Here gorilla, you can have my blankie!

I think he has a boo boo, says Riley!

A visit with life-size gorilla statues!  Lots of high fives for them!



Two new pigs at the zoo!


Talking to the goats!



Petting the goats!

And finally, watching the DANCING ELEPHANT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment