SURPRISE...we had TWIN GIRLS!!!
We love them so much that we decided
to add a little sister!!! Follow along on our adventures as parents to three amazing
little girls!
I was just going to tell you how precious your videos are and I just started crying at work. Congratulations!!! I cant wait to meet them and I love the names you picked :) Love Allison
Danielle- Congrats on the two girls. I have to admit this video made me cry. I remember my emergency c-section at Evergreen and those hallways too...it just brought back memories...right down to the pink and blue hats they give you! You look awesome...and so do the girls! Take it easy and hopefully when things settle down, I would love to stop by and see you!
Dani and Mike- I am so happy to see the girls looking so healthy and strong. Congratulations! I am happy they made it until October. You know we love the October babies over here. Hugs from me to the whole family. I hope you are resting well and getting to spend all the time you want with your little beauties! Take care, Amy Tonkin
Balling, balling, balling! I can't see my screen! You guys are SO awesome! Your little girls are growing strong under your warmth and love. Love you so much. Jamie
Dani and Mike... Gena & I just watched the video. What a precious time for all of you. We had to watch it again... Congratulations! Love, Tommy&Gena Toarmina
Congratulations!!! So stoked to see the girls and can't wait to hold 'em at Christmas!!!!
ReplyDelete-Cousin Nick
Cryin' my eyes out after watching that video! How precious your girls are and how blessed you both are!
ReplyDeleteI was just going to tell you how precious your videos are and I just started crying at work. Congratulations!!! I cant wait to meet them and I love the names you picked :)
ReplyDeleteLove Allison
Danielle-
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the two girls. I have to admit this video made me cry. I remember my emergency c-section at Evergreen and those hallways too...it just brought back memories...right down to the pink and blue hats they give you! You look awesome...and so do the girls! Take it easy and hopefully when things settle down, I would love to stop by and see you!
Dani and Mike-
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to see the girls looking so healthy and strong. Congratulations! I am happy they made it until October. You know we love the October babies over here. Hugs from me to the whole family. I hope you are resting well and getting to spend all the time you want with your little beauties!
Take care,
Amy Tonkin
Balling, balling, balling! I can't see my screen! You guys are SO awesome! Your little girls are growing strong under your warmth and love. Love you so much.
ReplyDeleteJamie
Dani and Mike...
ReplyDeleteGena & I just watched the video. What a precious time for all of you. We had to watch it again...
Congratulations!
Love,
Tommy&Gena Toarmina